Sunday, January 17, 2016

Crochet Felt Insole Slippers

Once a year I visit my daughter and 8 grand-children in North Carolina. At Christmas time we spend the odd numbered years in Prince Edward Island with our two children and three grand-children, then the even numbered years we are in North Carolina for Christmas. We are here in NC we arrived yesterday and I got the biggest hug in the world from Jennifer my daughter just after she hugged grandpa first, lol.

 
On the drive down I crochet slippers and filled orders that I took over the Christmas holidays, have a peek.


 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been mailing these beauties all over Canada and the USA. The cost is Small $10 Medium $12 and Large $15 all booties are $10 a pair plus shipping and handling. the baby booties can be purchased on my

Etsy shop

Now, that all my children moved from the big city of Ottawa to rural areas they are all farmers, I find that funny. My daughter here works for a farm equipment company and farms fresh eggs and I'll be taking chicken pictures soon. My son works for a turkey farmer and he has his own farm chicken/eggs/beef and my daughter is living operating their dairy farm.

No me, I like to visit them, I'm still a city girl, lol

cindy

 

9 comments:

Janus Evelyn Wilson said...

I'm happy to hear you made it safely to Jennifer's. That's a lot of slippers! and I'm enjoying mine, thank you very much.

LesleyAnn said...

Those slippers look quite warm and cozy! I love the country life but once in a while, it's nice to hit the big cities. :-)

lynn cockrell said...

Those slippers look comfy and warm. I like the felt soles. My sister crocheted a pair for me years ago. They were very pretty and warm, but I never could get used to wearing them because the soles were crocheted too. My tender bottomed feet kept getting chaffed when I wore them. The felt soles are the perfect solution for anyone with sensitive feet! What a smart lady you are!

Stephanie said...

Good evening, Cindy! Your slippers are darling and they look oh-so-cozy!

I wanted to thank you for the lovely visit to my blog - I truly appreciate it :) Have a wonderful week! Hugs!

Lynne said...

Very SWEET!

Ashley said...

Those slippers are adorable!!!! How do you make the bottom of them?
Love,
Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What cute shoes! I have a question for you. Could you please email me at marysoldfashionedblog@gmail.com
Thank you so much.
~Mary H.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What darling cozies for the feet! They are truly lovely, and you are quite the talented gal making all these for gifts, and I also see that you make beautiful jewelry with sea glass! I love the Island sea glass! Hope you are having a wonderful and blessed day :)

Ana Love Craft said...

Super cute slippers!The yarn you used are so fun.
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

ghost bead bracelet