Sunday, March 16, 2014

CracKle - SunLit SunDay

Momma used to say, "It's snow'n cats and dogs."
I wonder id idioms were so overused just to make life interesting.
With all this technology today we don't need to make our days interesting, too bad isn't it?
This week I found some crackle to make my life interesting, what did you find?

Sunlit Crackle

welcome sun


Second Crack


When roasting your first batch of coffee the smoke, smell and aroma fills the garage, that is why you should do this outside.  We returned home with our coffee roaster, or coffee arrived on Friday March 13 and we roasted our first batch at home.  Now the 48 hour wait for the gases to leave the bean and enjoy the taste of fresh roast, ground coffee.  If you have a passion for coffee as we do you might be interested in reading some of how we came to be The Roaster Roosters of Prince Edward Island. 

This pic isn't very sunlit, however I could make curtains with these bags when they are empty (thinking sun).


With the preparations of opening Grandma's Tea Room for the season we are going to be all about Tea and Coffee.  Hang in, soon I'll be crafting again :-)

Why don't you make a cup and join me while I pop over to visit Karen on her blog My Little Home and Garden, where you can visit other bloggers taking an interest is a bit of the few days of sunlit Sundays of Winter. 

~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy)
Crafting - http://scrapandwrap.ca
Roasting - http://coffeeroasting.ca/

18 comments:

betty-NZ said...

I know most folks are tired of seeing snow, but the photos from this winter are just wonderful. I love the tree laden with snow!

Lynne said...

I liked your "Crackle Lit Snow" pic . . .
Coffee Roasting fragrance must entice the neighbors too!
Happy Sunday Cindy . . .

Janus said...

I know it doesn't look like it where you are but spring is only 4 days away. Yay! While I don't drink coffee, I love the smell and I can almost smell your home roasted coffee. Yum!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Mmm, hot coffee and morning sunlight, cold outside, but it's good to be home again. Quite the curvy road you had to manoeuvre in the previous post Cindy.

My Little Home and Garden said...

The snow certainly is lingering this year and you got some beautiful shots of it.

Best Wishes for a successful season for your business.

Karen

Snap said...

Good wishes for your business. The snow is pretty. Have a good week.

Pamela Gordon said...

I love the smell of coffee but am not a coffee drinker at all. I imagine the fresh roasted coffee must smell wonderful and probably tastes great too. Your photos of the snow and ice are pretty. We have way too much snow for mid-March. Have a great week Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. All the best to you with your business.

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

best of luck with the opening of the tearoom ... those sacks will be wonderful for crafting

Mascha said...

I like the photos with the winter sun (in spring) -
In Germany we say "It rains young dogs"

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

That first photo is absolutely stunning!

I could smell your coffee, too! :)

Denise said...

Thank-You for enjoying My Tea party.I'm actually a coffee drinker,I Love coffee and prefer it over tea any day.I'm surprised how much coffee You have and I'm going to read more about Your roasting adventures right now.Blessings to You-Denise

Denise said...

Oh Yes and Your crackle pics.are beautiful :)

Diana said...

I can almost smell the coffee down here in NY! Would love to visit your tea room in PEI someday :) Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'll be over for some coffee! Gorgeous snowy photos! xo Jen

Lorrie said...

Love the snow and ice laden tree. Nature is stunningly beautiful.

Ida said...

The sun always seems to shine brighter when it's reflecting off the whiteness of snow. Lovely photos. - I love the smell of freshly made coffee.

cedarmerefarm said...

Mmmm, I can smell the coffee. I love the fragrance of fresh coffee. Can't wait to know more about your tea house.

ghost bead bracelet