Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hammered Wire

Someone told me once a long time ago I was born with a hammer in hand.

I always thought it to be a parallel for something I'd done wrong, like the amount of stuff I broke so often.  

I have found a new use for that hammer. 
These days I've turned copper wire 16g into beautiful earrings.  
I'm part crow so I don't know how it is I can swing a hammer anyway.
These are so attractive and catch so much light.
I find they are almost too distracting when I'm talking to someone.
I know I couldn't concentrate on what someone was telling me if I was gawking at these.


I hammered and added mom and ink


Just love these they are so light to wear


Yes, you guessed it they also come with sea glass.
find these and other shiny things in my Etsy shop



Have a wonderful happy, shiny day
~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy)

1 comment:

Janus Wilson said...

Very pretty!

ghost bead bracelet