Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HOME

dinner_table
 Table setting. 
My home this week has been in preparations for a dinner party of 18 tonight.

1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

The Tea Room is hosting a get-together for a group who want to practice their French skills and have an evening meal.  I'll be bringing  the French Gardener (Jardinier Français) in from outdoors and putting him in a suit and a bowler hat. I'll need him to scrub the dirt from under his nails so he can be presentable as well as entertaining.
extra_teacupstea cups
tea_cartcoffee mugs
bread4 loafs of brown, 4 loafs of white bread
Butternut Squash Soup
Stuffed Pork Loin
Mashed Potatoes with Red Pepper Sauce
Roasted Vegetables
For Dessert
Peach Cobbler
reflectionsreflections
hatsand hats.
One can never be lonely when they have hats and tea cups.
I’m linking into a Home party where Sandi is hosting a special all about home party to remind us of sharing, love, friendships and special things around our home.
God Bless,
Cindy

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my! I love your hanging hats, and the wonderful little tea cart..It would be enough just for me to look around your wonderful home, I wouldn't even have to eat!

Bernideen said...

Looks like a fun posting here! Lovely table setting too!

ghost bead bracelet