Sunday, July 6, 2014

Over My Backyard Fence


Recent update


fairy garden party


Farmer's Market






new product.
Note:  I love to blog and follow... my summers are crazy busy and I don't always have time to do either.  I don't want to give it up and have come to a compressible effort I can live with.  I'll post pictures, not a lot of content, can't follow parties unless it is a slow week in Grandma's Tea Room, and will try and get around to all you lovelies as often as I can.  Please know I'm thinking of you even though I haven't commented after visiting your blog...it doesn't mean I've not been there.  Sometimes I wish there was a "Like" button on everyone's blog so I could press it.  Rushed today as we have a booth at the Farmer's Market downtown Charlottetown. Hugs to everyone and wishing your doing fantastic.
Cindy 




~00~ Grandma

6 comments:

Lynne said...

I bet this is your busy time, thank you for stopping in and saying Hi . . .
Happy Summer Days Cindy . . .

Country Gal said...

Summer time is a busy time for me to what with gardening , lots of photography bike riding lots of walks with my Miggs and just enjoying the sun breezes and nature . Every thing looks lovely there . Thanks for sharing , Have a great summer !

Amy at love made my home said...

Don't worry about blogging Cindy!! I am sure that you are rushed off your feet in the tea room apart from anything else, so I should think that by the end of the day you need to do nothing but chill out and have a cuppa yourself! Hope that you have a great summer and we will enjoy seeing you again more in the fall when you have more free time again. xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pamela Gordon said...

I totally understand Cindy and I'll be in the same boat as you this summer for other reasons. (see my post today). I hope you have a busy summer at the B&B and gift shop. I was thinking the same thing about having a "like" button on blogs. Hugs, Pam

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's my favorite time of the year! Happy summer...have fun! Hugs!

ghost bead bracelet