Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Time Tea ~ w/ Grandma

I have exciting news! 
Grandma's Tea Room made our local paper
and a full page advert
Guy and I are over the moon excited.

Here is the link for you to view, I know a couple of you already have seen this.
Article

Slideshow

Now onto my summer time tea


Garden Tea


A clutch for you, 


and a clutch for me, 


Thank you for joining my garden tea



An Anne of Green Gables trivet and a finger towel


along side a placemat


some jewellery for you



and Seaglass jewellery for me
 

a lovely hat for you, 


and one for me.


There's something special about a garden tea.




Could it be the tea cups?


Maybe it's the tea? 





Perhaps it is just the wee little things.

I'll be linking up with the following tea parties as long as time permits, I have 6 reservations for afternoon tea tomorrow.


Bernideen's ~ Tea Time Blog











~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy) or Crafting - http://scrapandwrap.ca

7 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

I love the article, and it is so nice to hear your voice! Not something that we often get to hear from another blogger. Now when I read your posts I will hear them in your voice not mine! xx

Pamela Gordon said...

It looks so lovely in your garden Cindy. I'd certainly enjoy it there among the flowers. I love the hats and purses. Don't forget your white gloves! LOL Have a wonderful weekend. It's going to be busy. We'll be in Shediac and it's going to be sunny and hot!

Lynne said...

Lovely it would be to sit with you in the garden for tea!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Congratulations on your feature in the Guardian, Cindy! I saw it the other day and meant to email you then but time sort of got away on me. Very busy days, these are, with appointments and company! Your tea in the garden is just lovely. I love the hats and the beaded bags. Thank you for sharing and joining my tea party. I hear our weekend is going to be just beautiful and we're looking forward to that.

Blessings,
Sandi

Bernideen said...

Oh my. For some reason I didn't realize you lived on PEI. I congratulate you on being featured in your local newspaper. Your Fairy Garden is so sweet.

September Violets said...

Your tea room sounds like it would be quite entertaining to visit, love the idea of dressing up with fancy hats & clutches. This was a nice article, and congratulations on being one of top 10 tea rooms in Canada! You must be so pleased :) Wendy x

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
Congrats on being featured in your paper! Love that Anne of GG trivet!
Happy Sunday to you!
Gina

ghost bead bracelet