Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Garden Tea

Welcome to my June summer garden tea. I've been waiting for this month all year, it is simply my favourite time of the year.  The month of June not only brings about wonderful smells from all the Lily of the Valley but it is also the name of my mom and the month I was born in.

In the garden


A table for tea


A hat for you


and a hat for me,

Its late in the day,


so I'll choose the tea,
Clementine Clove,
perfect cup for you and me!

Today I'm having a garden tea with the following parties
Bernideen's ~ Tea Time Blog
Ruth ~ Antiques and Tea Cups

*note: I will make my way around to each and everyone who visits. Give me "time" I'll be there.
Cindy

~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy)

11 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

I love it Cindy! It looks beautiful in your garden and I love the hats. The tea you chose sounds wonderful. Have a beautiful week.

Martha's Favorites said...

Cindy: Love your June tea outside. Very lovely. Thank you for your kind words. you blessed and encouraged my heart. Hugs, Martha

Two Cottages And Tea said...

I sure wish I could have tea with you! The setting is so beautiful and I love the hats!
Hugs, Nancy

Bernideen said...

What a lovely setting for tea - just a wonderful table and those hats are fantastic! Everything is just as lovely as can be!

Lynne said...

So pretty Cindy . . . I'd love to have you tea with you . . .
maybe one day . . .

Amy at love made my home said...

I am sure that it would be lovely to have tea with you Cindy, especially in such a beautiful setting as you have created. Happy Birthday for June! xx

Beth in NEPA said...

I wish I could come by for tea. You have a lovely setting!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a beautiful setting for tea, Cindy! Love it, as well as the hats! Your choice of tea sounds wonderful. Thank you for coming to tea and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Antiques And Teacups said...

So pretty Cindy. Love all your vintage hats. What fun!

Ruth

KathyB. said...

A beautiful spot for tea and thank-you for allowing me to wear the lovely hat. Your bed & breakfast guests must feel pampered by you and your husband.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the jars with labels...I would feel so rich to have this beautiful assortment! I'm loving your blog! You have such style! Hugs, diane

ghost bead bracelet