Friday, June 6, 2014

Fairy Gardening Magic

After hours of agonizing over the words, I finally had written the advertisement for
It was only after it was published that my French Gardener noticed I'd included the word magical to describe the gardens. 
"I don't know if there is enough magic in the garden", he said.

Today he is chewing his words, especially after I had him recut the same piece of wood 17 times for the inside of my Fairy Home.


it sits in a raised box at the entrance to the gardens


It comes with its own privy leading away from the backdoor


it rained this am so the fairy picnic area is under water,
I'll need to call a plumber soon


The following pictures are all going to be close ups. Many of you visit the gardens and I don't want to spoil the surprise of where these little gardens are placed about.  
For tourism guests visiting for the first time you will also have to look for the fairy dust necklaces that have fallen from the fairies necks the night before as they entered the garden. 
For blogging friends visiting I'd love to be a guest on your blog. 
For my French Gardener visiting, I've made you a special fairy hat to wear on FFF Fairy Friday Fun, days.

Enjoy!!











 The bicycle is leaning up against the fence because of the weather today








This garden fairy rides high on her seashell.

I hope you enjoyed my Fairy Garden Tour
wishing you an adventurous, mystical and magical day

I'm expecting a special visitor to the gardens this year and I'm tickled fairy pink, 
exhausted and fairied out, 
I'm about to join my blogging lovelies for a tea party, 

I'll have a cup of my Island morning blend  fresh roasted coffee.


Please pour a cup and join me,
Bernideen's ~ Tea Time Blog
xo
Cindy








~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
I just love the magic you put into everything. Can't wait to bring Corra for a visit so she can discover all the little fairies in your garden. She loves visiting your tea house!!!!
Can't wait for my next visit. See you soon,
Janet

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wow! What a magical place you and your Gardener have created! I love fairies and this is so fun. Thank you for sharing it with us and joining me for tea. Hope to see you soon!

Blessings,
Sandi

Bernideen said...

That is really darling Cindy. What a work of art - tell your Hubby he did well! I post my part on Monday or sometimes not till Tuesday as I work full time +. Glad you linked!

Terri said...

Oh my Cindy! You are creating a magical environment! I think there is plenty of magic there : )
Your helper did a fine job re cutting the wood for you. I love all the little vignettes you have, each one so adorable! All the tiny details make it such a wonderful place to visit.
Hugs,
Terri

Janus said...

Oh what a lot of fun! You must be fairly fairied out. Well, maybe not-your creativity seems to know no bounds (and Guy's too). have a really fun Fairy Friday.

Pamela Gordon said...

Just lovely! You two have gone to a lot of work to make up your sweet fairy gardens. I'd love to see them all. They are so cute and that carved stump is fantastic! I'm sure your guests will have fun looking for the fairies in your garden. Hugs. Pam

Lynne said...

Sweet fairy gardens you have created! What fun for guests to see in person . . . Happy Summer Time Cindy!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Oh my, I could just shrink and lose myself in these cute vignettes, Indy :)

Fairy gardening man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KathyB. said...

Your husband's magical carpentry and crafting really shine ! So many fairy lovelies , I can't imagine anyone coming away from seeing them being anything but joyful !

Cindy said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and sweet treats, bliss and glory. My husband the French Gardener was under the bed when I shot the bear... He is sitting here beside me, laughing and grinning ear to ear over all the glory he is receiving "over just cutting one piece of wood" he said. Laugh, "the wood I cut isn't visible." I love seeing him excited, not to mention my son who very rarely gets excited over anything was just in awe. I enjoyed building this fairy home and plan to build a few more it time permits. I find joy in seeing happiness in others and glad the garden will bring this about.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh my goodness Cindy, that fairy log home is so neat! All of your little fairy homes are cute though! I have always wanted to put one together but have not yet, you may have just inspired me to do so. Have a great rest of your weekend!
Gina

Amy at love made my home said...

Your garden definitely has a magical touch to it, and all over from what I can see. It is so lovely and will be sure to enchant everyone who visits. xx

Two Cottages And Tea said...

I so enjoyed this post! You really do have a magical garden and what a delight for your customers! I love fairy gardens, too! So much fun to make! Thanks for sharing your gardens!
Nancy

ghost bead bracelet