Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Specials

Hello Everyone,

Merry Christmas. I know I have been on Santaès naughty list ever since we landed in North Carolina. But hear this I have 8, head count, Makayla, Anna-Grace, Tyler, Savannah, Emily, Avery, Gavin and Logan reasons to stop and play for awhile and so this is where Iève been at.

I made a short Christmas list, yup,

1é scotch shortbread

2. snow

3. someone to shut the french keyboard off

4. Youè all to have a Very Merry Christmas.


Ièm about to take a short blog break until I get back, please look after yourselves and donèt be eating as many treats as Iève been having lately - itèll go straight to you know where.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I have a tree to share with you all


It started out lovely and bright,

then the elves got into a fight,

on a cold Christmas night.


Those bad little elves,

they should stay on their shelves,

and everything might be all right.



Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas

Iève remembered the milk and the girls and I baked sugar cookies

A couple of Christmas candies and we are almost ready


In the event you are listening these are the cookies I love

 

 

To all my family and friends a very merry christmas in Canada and the United States,
Peace, Joy, Love & Happiness
Cindy

 

P.S. somehow these two just have a way of making Christmas Special

Elf Troubles

 


 

6 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Happy Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful family time. xx

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Happy holidays you you and your family Cindy. I've really enjoyed being an armchair traveller with you on your trek across the county and back.

Lynne said...

Merry Christmas Cindy . . . Enjoy those grands!
Only one picture, (you and the cookies) showed up on the iPad. I will see if I can catch them on the lap top later!

Janus Evelyn Wilson said...

Merry Christmas to you and all the great, big family. That's a lot of stockings on the fireplace! I'm glad you made it safely to Jennifer's place. Enjoy yourself.

Pamela Gordon said...

I've been wondering where you were and figured you'd made it to your grandkids safely. Have a wonderful holiday with your family! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs. Pam

Sharm said...

Loved coming over for a visit with you, - Merry Christmas from Australia! xo

ghost bead bracelet