Monday, April 27, 2020

Dream Healer with Ghost Beads

It have been more than a few times I've been called, "The Dream Healer"
I started making Ghost Bead necklaces around 1987 I think, 
Maybe it was 1988.

I read about them while trying to calm my 2 year old each night from night terrors. 
One vivid one I remember was she was dreaming that I was covered in worms, they were going in my eyes and out, in my mouth and out my ears.

When she was screaming in the middle of the night I did what any parent would do and I ran to her and scooped her up and tried to comfort her, the next day is when the brousing came out on my eye - she had punched me with all her little might to get away from the worms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years later, I was making this same kind of necklace for my grandchildren.
Today I make trendy jewelry with ghost beads, but keeping with tradition I bless the beads provided by Mother Nature and smodge with sweetgrass and sage.

Here is a sample and others can be found at
MadeByGrandmasHands.etsy.com



Smudging



~00~ Grandma

No comments:

ghost bead bracelet