Saturday, February 22, 2014

Peachy ~ Sunlit Sunday



Oh what a day, just a Peachy One,



Our RV travels took us to Ellicott City, where I met a kindred spirit who is the owner of the Cottage Antiques shop.  Miss Joan dazzled me with her humour while she dazzled me with great prices on never used vintage linen and napkins.  When she found out we were of Grandma's Tea Room in Prince Edward Island she was happy to accommodate us with all sorts.  I'll better have a write up when our internet service is better and I'm able to upload pictures at a greater speed.  

My Sunlit Sunday picture is being shared over at My Little Home and Garden, please join me for some fun and very nice photos that other folks share.




~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy)
 or Crafting - http://scrapandwrap.ca

12 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Lovely Cindy!
Nice to know you're stopping here and there on your journey.
That shop sounded like my kind of place too - I 'll look forward to that post.
Hugs
Shane

Lynne said...

Sounds like you found a fun stop. I look forward to more pictures when you return home!

cedarmerefarm said...

What a great idea to stop along the way. I can't wait to see what's in that shop.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Sunlit flowers sure can bring happiness on a gloomy day.
I guess we're all anxious to hear more about the shop Cindy, myself included.
Judith

Poppy said...

What soft and silky beauties, Cindy! Miss Joan sounds very interesting, can't wait to hear more about her lovely shop.

Thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Poppy

My Little Home and Garden said...

It sounds like you landed in a rather special location, Cindy. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous flowers at Sunlit Sunday. I know I'm looking forward to hearing more about the linens and Miss Joan.

Happy Trails! You make me want to take a road trip.

-Karen

Susan ~ Southern Fascinations said...

Lovely lillies! Can't wait to see your vintage linens and hear more about Miss Joan and her little shop. Smiles...Susan

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Wow it sounds like you found a great place! Love the pretty picture of the pink calla lilies.

Pamela Gordon said...

A lovely springy photo, Cindy. Enjoy your travels home and stay safe on the roads. Hugs.

Lorrie said...

Such a beautiful color for those calla lilies.
Vintage linens would call to me, too. What a great find. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

BetteJo said...

I am totally disconnected, aren't I? I didn't even know this blog existed!!

Unknown said...

So lovely! xoxo Jen

ghost bead bracelet