Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blue is for Boys

Well I think it is this week that we will see more blue for boys.
I'm about to be a grandma for the (ran out of fingers to count) time.
Rory seems to want to come into this world but the doctors want him to bake a little longer - time will tell.

In the meantime I'm sitting with Ana - she is 5 and I've nicknamed her
Miss Talksalot.


You might remember her, she has a hand in just about everything - I think she gets that from her grandma.

I'm about to have a quiet cup of tea,
join me for a moment of silence while Ana is out feeding the birds,


I've chosen a blue cup today because blue is for boys.
The wee little tea cup is for Ana, 
I figure the longer it takes for her to have a tea party,
the longer I get to finish a few boutonnieres I need to make for 
my next order to go out. 


Waiting is not one of my expert things to do, 
but we have to do that today,
before we get news,
on Rory.

I'm stopping for tea with:
Bernideen's ~ Tea Time Blog

Kathy's ~ A Delightsome Life

I'm not sure I'll get around to visit, but will return visits.  I find it hard to concentrate,
Grandma ~00~




~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy) or Crafting - http://scrapandwrap.ca

13 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

What a sweet photo of you and Ana. She must be a delight to have around. I hope you got to enjoy a tea break while waiting for news on Rory. Exciting times for you Cindy! Blessings to you. Have a great day and I hope Rory arrives on his appointed due time safe and healthy. xo

Terri said...

Hello Cindy,
I am hoping for the best possible arrival for your newest grandchild and for mum. Soon : )
Lovely tea cups for both of you!
Hugs,
Terri

Amy at love made my home said...

Waiting is a hard thing to do! I hope that the little one comes soon and that all is well and wonderful for everyone. xx

Beth in NEPA said...

Hi Cindy, what an exciting day, waiting for Rory. Miss "Talksalot" is so cute!

Tea in Texas said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day with your precious granddaughter! The tiny cup and saucer which matches your cup and saucer is so darling. Have a great tea time and hope Rory comes at the right moment.

Pam

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Cindy, I don't know that there is anything more exciting than the birth of a new baby! How wonderful for your family!
Your cups are so pretty; both of them! Ana's is adorable! Thank you for joining me for tea and Congrats on your good news!

Blessings,
Sandi

Janus Evelyn Wilson said...

Well, it's exciting times for you and your family again. I hope everything goes just great and Rory makes his arrival at the appointed time. Great pic of you and Anna.

Martha's Favorites said...

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! SHARING IN YOUR EXCITEMENT. BLESSINGS, MARTHA

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I see Ana has the knack that most girls her age, and older have - talking nonstop! We have an 11 year old granddaughter that goes on, and must always have the last word.
Your tea party looks like fun.

KathyB. said...

I completely understand about responding. Who would expect blogging to come before a NEW grandson and time with miss Talksalot . ( love that nick-name)

Blue is for boys and grandmas & granddaughters enjoying each other while waiting for a new one to arrive.

Lynne said...

May you have sweet moments with Ana . . . and exciting times with your new grandson. I hope he keeps baking fir just a bit longer . . .

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh how sweet! Your granddaughter is adorable and how exciting to have a new grandson on the way!!

Kathy said...

LOVE that photo - a treasure! I hope you're wait wasn't too long! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

ghost bead bracelet