Sunday, September 28, 2014

Family, Friends, & Fall

Moving forward, the drive through Quebec brought us to visiting a number of 
Beautiful Churches, through the changing of coloured leaves and onto Ottawa where we had a meet up with family and friends.



Fall colours


Churches in Quebec







The walk of the cross



We are on a drive across Canada from PEI to Haida Gwaii. Trough our voyage we are continuing this travel blog. Sometimes my posts are pictures I want to keep and other times there are words, I'd like to remember.

I can only hope by the end of this trip I'll become an expert at this tablet, or I'll have posted about the purchaase of a new one, lol.

Until I get my next Wi-Fi connecting,
Blessings,
Cindy






~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy) or Crafting - http://scrapandwrap.ca


4 comments:

Janus Evelyn Wilson said...

It was great seeing you and Guy last night. I've never had a get-together in a parking lot before but it worked. I wish I'd brought a camera to photograph all those geese flying overhead at dusk with their undersides lit up by the setting sun. I'm glad you posted those pics of you and family and friends.

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Yay! I was finally able to add you to my Bloglovin reader so I'll be able to enjoy your wonderful cross-country posts more often, Cindy :) Loved all your pics, especially the driftwood in Bathurst, which is where I live :)

Amy at love made my home said...

Beautiful! xx

Pamela Gordon said...

I loved seeing your mosaics of your travels, Cindy. It looks like you had a great time with family/friends along the way too. Take care. Pam

ghost bead bracelet