Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Bigs of Gaspe Peninsula



Big driftwood, rocking chairs, lobster traps and big up hills.

We are following the Yellow Brick road, what do you think of the pink


 Along with finding big we came across yet another rocking chair for grandma, Grandpa got caught in a lobster trap. We couldn't get the rocking chair onto the camper so we left it behind.


When the tide gives you driftwood, give the tourists something to look at, just saying. Ana my grand-daughter would love this giraffe. 


The drive along the Gaspe Penninsula is amazing.  I got a little frustrated with sitting still for so long yesterday that grandpa put me out and made me walk up this big hill before he would let me back in the RV.  It worked, but just for the time being - I'm going to admit it - a workaholic has a hard time sitting doing nothing even if what you look at is beautiful. Looking for peace, serenity, and grace today.



See you next time I get connected, (WiFi)
Cindy




~00~ Grandma (aka Cindy)

2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

It looks like a great place to visit, love the sculptures! Glad you decided not to add the chairs to the camper, it would have made it a little cramped! xx

Pamela Gordon said...

Wow, such beautiful scenery! I love the driftwood art. So fun. The view of Perce Rock is amazing from that hill. Be safe. xo

ghost bead bracelet