Saturday, January 11, 2014

RV living ~ Shadow Play

The weather has gotten warmer and we 
are back on the road


This picture was taken from the inside and a few days ago when the weather was very cold and snow covered the ground everywhere. We were in New Brunswick at the time of the picture and as I look out the window now there isn't any snow in sight, nice ah, I know.

I'm finding blogging and picture resizing to be a bit challenging on the road. I'll get around and caught up to reading all your lovely blogs soon.  For now I'm suffering from temporary internet connection and for short stints. (The men in this RV want to keep moving)  Speaking of challenges I'm linking up with Donna as she has a shadow Play challenge going on.

Moving on,

~oo~ Grandma

12 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for taking the time to join the challenge, despite all the obstacles! Your photo nicely documents everyday life on the road with an RV, despite the traffic (viewed in the rearview mirror) and snow! Happy journeys to you, sweetie!

Pamela Gordon said...

Cindy I was surprised to see you joined the challenge but glad you could despite the male and internet obstacles. It's freezing rain here at the moment. Not nice so enjoy the warmer air there!!

Jeanne said...

This photo is very interesting. The shadow and reflection of the dash in the window. Very nice.

Lynne said...

I look forward to your photos of warmth! Enjoy and be safe!

Brenda said...

That is a shadow I'd love to follow. Great shot!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is great! We get a little bit of the feeling you have while you're traveling! I love to travel so this one is perfect for me! Well done!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I guess this means we can shadow you on your travels?
Judith

Shane Pollard said...

A great shadow photo taken from your RV - well done Cindy!
Looking forward to seeing more pics of your journey - even a few signposts is always interesting to see what roads you're on - can you tell I'm a map enthusiast! LOL
Safe travels
Shane

Shane Pollard said...

A great shadow photo taken from your RV - well done Cindy!
Looking forward to seeing more pics of your journey - even a few signposts is always interesting to see what roads you're on - can you tell I'm a map enthusiast! LOL
Safe travels
Shane

Jeanette said...

Just joining in the challenge and finding new blogs to read. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Donna said...

FUN shot and SO glad you decided to join us!!!
Be safe in your travels...
hughugs

Lorrie said...

Fun shot - you're on your way!

ghost bead bracelet