Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This Old House

Today started off with the sun shining and the smell of sweet grass in the air.

I love country life and have come to realize that is what I'm missing in life. Jennifer took me out for a drive after she got home from work yesterday so I could take a few pictures.  I just love ole, doesn't matter if it is an ole barn, ole house or ole outhouse you may find me in front of it taking a snapshot.


This house doesn't provide me with information other than it looks like there might have been some sort of plantation up behind it.




The prespective one imagines when they see this old house with an open door is so welcoming.


All changes when you see a no tresspassing sign. 

I'm enjoying a cup of hot apple cider and watching a beautiful Cardinal finding the new location of the bird feeder.

Enjoy your Tuesday,
~00~ Grandma 

3 comments:

Lynne said...

So tempted to trespass and take a look!

Pamela Gordon said...

Yes, I'd be like Lynne and at least peek in the windows and door. What a sad old house. I see a bit of snow on the ground. Is it cold there? Have a nice evening Cindy.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Cindy,
I just love old houses but it makes me so sad to see them abandoned. I did a post with a pretty poem about abandoned houses, you probably saw it?
Take care and have a great week,
Gina

ghost bead bracelet