Friday, November 21, 2014

Fairy Lake

Hello arm chair followers and new followers welcome today as I look back since we last had internet I realize we have stopped at a number of amazing spots.

Fairy Lake

Imagine my surprise to see a soft landing spot for Fairies and a cover from the elements of nature.

Yes, the name on the sign read, "Fairy Lake"




A Puzzle Picture for sure.
As you see we made it out to the beachcombing

However most of my finds are of the wood type

and large.

We have made our way south to be out of the cold and into the rian, lol. That might mean using up some old pictures I have scattered around for a little bit.

We made it to a Tea Room in Victoria, "The White Heather." I rather enjoyed the scones however not as good as I bake. The lemon curd was a welcomed little dish and non held to the sides of the bowl when we had finished. I had a ginger and peach scone that was delightful, the side dishes were raspberry jam and dream whip.

Until we connect again, stay warm my friends,

Cindy










 

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

That is a pretty lake and I like the sheltered perch in the middle of it. The tree looks like an umbrella. I hope you are finding some beach glass. It's really cold here and going down to -11 tonight! Happy trails.

Country Gal said...

Wonderful photos ! I love photographing drift wood on the beach . Scones YUMMY go down well with a cuppa tea but then what doesn't tea go with ? lol ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good weekend and safe travels !

Janus said...

I was tickled by the little tree growing out of a log in the lake. Didn't know they could do that. It's the work of fairies for sure. Stay where it is warm cause it sure isn't here.

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

such a peaceful quiet lake for the fairies

Lynne said...

What a trip!
And the memories . . .

Amy at love made my home said...

How cute to find somewhere called Fairy Lake! I can see how the drifwood would be a bit big to take on your travels!! xx

ghost bead bracelet