Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good Frosty Fences

Hello my friends.

Have you ever made the perfect post and lost it? WEll I did, crumbs, so I'm starting over and it probably will have as many spelling mistakes as the first one, lol

 

I'm in a bit of a rush you see, the cold weather is here, we woke to -22 this am. A cold snap just popped in like that out of nowhere. Even the dog went to head out the RV door this am and turned around and ran back to bed.

 

We got an early start this am, but I promise I'll be around to visit all you lovelies as soon as I get my fingers warmed up and we have some solid internet service.

 

Lets get started shall we?

Our travels, we are in Jasper about to drive the Columbia Ice Shields, that there is the remaining of my alpaka yarn that I made socks from last week, nice and warm

It was a frosty morning heading out

We spotted some awesome views as the sun was coming up

We found another BIG this one a fishing reel

Put a chili in the crock pot for supper. BTW this was the best chili ever.


and neandered our way towards Jasper our next destination

I found this while driving, notice the frost on the barbed wired fence, couldn't keep the frost out.

Oh one more before I go, this one is a little trick do you see it?


I'm getting off, seems the Jasper area doesn't provide many wifi service outlets and the Visitor's Centres are all closed at this time of year, so as promised I'll get around but give me some time,

 

You will find me over lurking about on Theresa's Good Fences blog today. A place where we post great pictures, meeting interesting people from all over the world, come have some fun and find out what good fences are all about.

Cindy

 

3 comments:

Janus said...

Brrrr! You are in the deep freeze alright. But it sounds like you are keeping it cozy with your bright red socks and crockpot meals. That crockpot should get an award for all the great meals it has produced. Yes, I spotted the trick with the 2 cows.

Jennifer said...

Oh poor Master Brax! He must be frozen, you should knit him a woolly warm outfit to match your socks!

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that you can stay safe and warm, especially now the weather is getting so cold. xx

ghost bead bracelet